Choosing the right form of business will impact your company for years to come. Business entity formation determines your level of personal liability and the way you pay taxes — and likely how much you pay in taxes. When you work with our team, you get the advice you need to choose the right formation. Then, we file all of the paperwork for you, as well as future tax documents.
We’ve helped our clients save thousands in taxes by a simple change in business entity. While these results will vary based on your specific situation, we’re confident that we’ll find the best formation for your business and take the hassle out of the paperwork.
Type of Business Formations in Arizona:
In Arizona, we file Articles of Incorporation for a Corporation. Once that is filed and accepted, we then file the Federal Tax designation with the IRS: S-Corp, C-Corp or 501c3 (non profit). Don’t worry. We handle all of that for you.
For an LLC, we’ll file the Articles of Organization with the state.
Business Formation Services
As part of a new business launch, we do the following for you:
- Conduct a full review of your business plan to determine the best form of business to use
- On a case by case basis, we reserve your Trade Name and any other associated trade names (DBAs, “doing business as” names)
- File all paperwork, including Articles of Incorporation or Organization, with the proper government agencies (Corporation Commission and/or Secretary of State)
- Obtain your EIN (Employer Identification Number) with the IRS
- Apply for any other city and state tax licenses
We’ll get your business up and running, from the legal entity filings to bookkeeping systems, and even some sound business advice to help you find success in your business. That said, there are a couple other things related to our work that you’ll want to take care of, including:
- Your business’ domain, website and emails.
- A business bank account, with separate credit/debit cards.
Let The Tax Minimizers take care of your Business Entity Formation, so that you can focus on setting up and running your business. Call us today at (480) 626-8003 to get this started.